So next month, I will be attending an Into The West Bloggers Network meet up in Galway and boy am I excited! Not only do I love Galway, will be visiting and staying with my best friend but I also get to meet some great bloggers (some of whom I’ve met before some I haven’t). It’s going to be a great weekend and I am really looking forward to it.
So in honour of this meet up and as part of the ITWBN, I am doing the Get to Know me tag, where I tell you lucky readers 10 things that you don’t know about me. I’ve borrowed these questions from various other blogs. So without further ado, get ready to learn!
- What style do you love? So many fabulous styles to choose from and I am a firm believer that with confidence you can pull off any look. But if I am to be completely honest, I love EVERYTHING vintage and seriously believe that I was born in the wrong era.
- What is the first thing you would buy if you won the lotto? When I am super rich the first thing I am going to buy is a VW camper van.
- Are you named after anyone? My grandmother. In every generation of my family back to the early 1700s (that’s as far back as I know) there is at least one person called Barbara and/or Elizabeth. I love that my mother kept up that tradition with me.
- Do you sing in the car? Yes, but only when I’m on my own and can crank my radio WAY up. More then one friend has banned me from singing along to the radio in their car. Yes I am that bad!
- Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Oh to be back in college when many a street sign, traffic cone and election poster was rescued from the street only to decorate our student house. Everyone does it right?
- What is you biggest pet peeve? I have so many…it’s hard to choose just one. I hate hearing people chew!
- Do you still watch cartoons? Most definitely but only the ones from my childhood. The new ones are atrocious. My favourite is still Animaniacs!
- What was your first concert? If I remember correctly it was Cascada. Yes I was cool back then…
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? Absolutely! Probably too much if I’m honest but I use it mostly with people I love dearly so I guess it’s a form of affection. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it…
- What is your guilty pleasure? I have many little guilty pleasures and to be honest I’m usually not that guilty about them. The biggest one though would be binge watching box sets in bed.
Well there you go, I bet you feel like you know me better all ready. If there is anything else you would like to know leave me a comment, or if you have done a similar post leave the link below.